A Little Bit About Me
I like to build things, specifically the frontends of websites.
- I have 12+ years experience in frontend web development.
- I have 6+ years as frontend lead developer.
- I have managed a team of up to 7 frontend devs.
- Over the years, I have built dozens and dozens of websites, WordPress sites and custom WordPress plugins.
My Skills and Technologies
FrontEnd Web Development Projects
- b2b.autotrader.comI led the dev team for AutoTrader's B2B all new website, built from the ground up leveraging the WordPress block editor and a component driven build system using Storybook. I did a large part of the development for this site.*for AirTight Design
- Monarch ESGI led the dev team for the Monarch ESG website using the WordPress block editor and a component driven build system using Storybook. I did some dev work on this site including a Vue.js state map application, but development on this site was largely a team effort.*for AirTight Design
- Monarch ESG State Tax Credits MapThis Vue.js app loads and displays state data from an API. It presents state data based on the user's ineraction with an SVG map. I build this entire app.*for AirTight Design
- SACS COC Institution SearchThis Vue.js app searches, loads and dislays institution data loaded from an API. I build this entire app.*for AirTight Design
- ACT Assessment PlannerThis Vue.js app creates a grid of current and propsed solutions based on user input. I build this entire app.*for AirTight Design
- Cox Automotive NADA Demo SignupsThis Vue.js app schedules demos for the NADA tradeshow, offers recommendations and builds a user schedule. Currently, signups are closed, but they'll open back up in November or December. I build this entire app.*for AirTight Design
- RVs on Autotrader Search ResultsThis React.js app allows a user to search for available RVs. I worked with the development team that built all of the interface components.*for AirTight Design
- Contributed React Native components on Manheim ExpressI built a color picker component and a hanful of others in React Natvie for this mobile app.*for AirTight Design
- John Graham's PortfolioThis very site is built using Gatsby.js and React.