A Little Bit About Me
I like to build things, specifically the frontends of websites.
- I have 12+ years experience in frontend web development.
- I have 6+ years as frontend lead developer.
- I have managed a team of up to 7 frontend devs.
- Over the years, I have built dozens and dozens of websites, WordPress sites and custom WordPress plugins.
My Skills and Technologies
FrontEnd Web Development Projects
- b2b.autotrader.comI led the dev team for AutoTrader's B2B all new website, built from the ground up leveraging the WordPress block editor and a component driven build system using Storybook. I did a large part of the development for this site.
- Monarch ESGI led the dev team for the Monarch ESG website using the WordPress block editor and a component driven build system using Storybook. I did some dev work on this site including a Vue.js state map application, but development on this site was largely a team effort.